Healthy and Natural Friendly
Welcome to Green Farm
About Green Farm
AIDC Green Farm is one of the many projects undertaken by AIDC.
In December 2018 kickstarted the project by setting aside 12 hectares of concession area to produce asparagus
and 12 other types of vegetables.
With approximately $550,000 invested,to produce agricultural products for both the domestic and international markets.
We source the highest quality fresh vegetables and can offer the most extensive range and volume of products. The scale and location of our facilities, along with the relationships we have established over many years allows us to provide our customers with the best vegetables available on the market.
Why Green Farm?
- Safe From Dangerous Pesticides
- More Nutritional
- Green Environment
- Cheaper in the long run
- We, AIDC Green Farm Teams, thank you to all customers for supporting and ordering our products regularly. For the past 6 months, all customers give welcomed very well. We are happy and proud to produce products that satisfy to every customer. We promise to produce products are fresh, clean, safe and delivered to customers to be happy and have a long life forever.
- AIDC Green Farm, we are proud and thank you to Brigadier General Kaewsuwan Intavongsa Chief of Military Kaysone Phomvihane National Defense College and corps came to visit farm to monitor the concession development and give compliments to encourage working successfully.
- AIDC Green Farm, Now we have a Facebook Fan Page. Every news, activities, movements, order products or chat to talk & ask us, can be contacted at : https://www.facebook.com/pg/aidcgreenfarm/posts/
- AIDC Green Farm, we are proud and thank you to Mr. Wilaisak NAMMUTI, the new governor of Sikhottabong and corps came to visit farm and give compliments, encourage for future success.
- International businessmen and agencies visited green farm and gave compliments.